We offer complete range of Wire Flattening Mills for both
Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Wires. Though most features of our mills are
standard, we can produce entire line as per the exact production
requirements of the customers. Besides this, we also offer the complete line
of accessories that are used with Wire Flattening Mills.
- Mills Available in Single Stand, Two-Stand and Three-Stand Tandem.
- More Stands Can Also Be Added In Conjunction Turk Heads, Draw Blocks
- Custom Designed Tandem Line
- Can Handle Inlet Diameters Up To Thousand of an Inch.
- Variable Speed
Wire Straightening and Cutting Machines are used to
straighten & cut wires to make cut length rods out of coils. This
machine is used wherever wire is further processed in form of Rods and where
accurate straightening of coiled wire with clean cut, tolerances and high
outputs are of importance. They are widely used in Industries concerned with
Manufacturers of Locks, Umbrellas, Electrodes, Toys, Fan Cover, Kitchen
wares, Auto parts, Rib and Tor Steel Wires, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, S.S
Wire & PVC Wire etc.
The wire is drawn from the Coil Pay-off Stand through the Driven pinch
rollers having grooves of different diameters & passed through the high
speed rotating spinner, which is equipped with five numbers of quickly and
easily adjustable dies of different material like carbide, Cast Iron, Cast
Nylon etc depending on the material to be straightened. Finally passing
through the cutter, actuated by the push rod fitted on the conveyor, the
length required can be adjusted as desired on the conveyor gauge. The
straightened and cut - to - length wires are collected on the wire collector
at the bottom to be removed manually.
- Computer- Controlled or Programmed Machines.
- Any Length of Wire can be cut manually.
- Straightening Function by Several Straightening Blocks or through
- Automatic Cutting Gauge to Ensure Requisite Length.
- Machines with Automatic or Semi- automatic Operations.
- Electric Motor and Switch.
- Automatic Cutting Gauge
- Straightening Bushes and Cutting Knife.
- Longer Automatic Cutting Gauge.
- Additional Straightening Bushes.
- Cuting Knives
- Variable speed machine
- PLC Based Machines
- Pay Off
- Multi Station Collection systems.