Cold Ribbed Wire Plant
Assomac offers high speed integrated Cold Ribbed Wire Plant for high-speed continuous drawing and ribbing of Mild Steel Low Carbon wire rods used for construction bars & mesh welding.
ASSOMAC entrusted by its honored customers with the responsibility of providing a modern high speed, simple to operate, low cost and low down time machine had to go to the drawing board and come up with several offerings to suit customer needs. The line basically consists of double Sken type Tilting Pay Off hydraulically operated with entanglement sensing arrangement for high sped non-stop high speed wire rod pay off, inline descaler in horizontal and vertical plane with motorized brushing arrangement, double deck drawing cum ribbing machine with or without two speed gear box with lower deck for sizing and upper deck for ribbing. Line consist of imported ribbing cassette having option for different ribbing patterns, cheese type spooler with hydraulically operated traverse, spool clamping, spool lifting and spool shifting for fast and easy loading / unloading of spools. Also Pointing Machine, Butt-Welding Machine, variable speed A.C. Vector Frequency Drive Control Panel and Operator Control Station are part of the complete plant.
Plant Features and Options :
- Standard Ribbing Cassette used.
- Hydraulically tiltable Dual Head Pay Off for continuous easy feeding of Wire Rod Coils by Overhead Crane or fork Lift.
- Hydraulically tiltable neck type Overhead Pulley for faster stinging operation and easy operator reach.
- Dual plane adjustable roller type Descaler with hardened wear resistant rollers with high service life with Inline Motorized Brushing Unit for absolute scale free rod surface.
- Motorized Lube Box for Better Lubricant Coating Before Pre-Drawing.
- Double Deck Chromium Carbide Matrix Coated Capstans internally water cooled for long service life.
- Suitable Operator Safety Features Built-in the System like Guards, Wire Brake Sensors, Emergency Locks, Etc.
- Pneumatic / Hydraulic clamping, shifting, lifting and setting of Spools for faster working at the Spooler.
- Traverse with heavy duty Hydraulic Cylinders with Hardened Guide Rods or individually motorized belt driven pneumatic clamping traverse.
- Complete Plant Controlled by One Operator from the Control Desk Having Well Programmed Production Process.