The Assomac Group has established itself as one of India’s leading names in the field of Wire Drawing Machines, Wire Cutting Machinery, Wire Making Machinery with our promise of quality products that stay ahead of time. The Assomac Group of Companies is an integrated conglomerate of engineering companies engaged in manufacturing all types equipment and the accessories used in making Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and other Non-Ferrous Wires.
The Company works on the solid foundation of the very latest technology and the best equipments, supported by a team of highly qualified and well-trained personnel. In a short span of time, it has become one of the leading names in India as well as abroad as manufacturers of superior quality Wire Drawing Machines, Wire Cutting Machinery, Wire Making Machinery.
The Art of Machine Making :
- "Knowledge about field failures is more valuable than knowledge from lab tests"
- Assomac a three decade old integrated conglomerate of engineering companies manufactures state of the art Wire Drawing Machines, Wire Cutting Machinery, Wire Making Machinery and related equipment suited to the customer's requirements, giving the customer the ability to respond to their market in the most competitive way. Flexible, adaptive, expandable are all ways to describe Assomac's Machines. Attention to details are the keys to make the machinery easy to operate and highly productive at Assomac.
The Quality Paradigm :
- "We simply believe Performance is the only language of quality"
- The quality in designing, manufacturing process and workmanship is always depicted by performance of the equipment to put smile on the face of the user. We see that smile as our profit and first interest, because we believe, quality pays to our Customers, and so to us.
The Leadership aspect :
- "Leadership is about making common men do uncommon things"
- Assomac Group is led by a team of highly qualified and experienced people. A wide exposure and deep understanding of the industry gives an insight into the needs of the changing market. our mantra of staying ahead.
- Lead by Mr. R. K. Tyagi, our founder Chairman who has a vast experience of more than 38 years, is a qualified engineering professional. He is member of Board of Directors for the year 2005- 10 of Wire Association International Inc, USA, also the charter president of WAI-India Chapter and a ordinary member of the organization since 1992 He takes keen interest by participating as panel member of various wire manufacturing units in the country, involving himself from the inception stage up to the completion and helps in establishing and organizing the units with his vast experience in the field.
The Marketing Relationship :
- "Action speak louder than words"
- At ASSOMAC we believe our customers to be our strength and our brand ambassadors. They provide us a very phenomenal market support as well as strong feedback back and we are always open to their suggestions.
- ASSOMAC processes every order as a separate projects and keeps total transparency in manufacturing with customers. Complete project support, plant installation, service after sales & performance track is a culture at Assomac.
The Assomac Group is led by a team of highly qualified and experienced people. A wide exposure and deep understanding of the industry gives an insight into the needs of the changing market, our mantra of staying ahead.
The group is lead by Mr R K Tyagi, who is a highly experienced and qualified professional. He is the member of wire association international since 1992 and takes keen interest by participating as panel member of various wire manufacturing units, involving himself from the inception stage upto the completion and helps in establishing and organising the units with his vast experience in the field.
He has developed various prototype machines which are performing efficiently at various defence establishments of Govt. of India. as developed various machines for drawing ferrous and non-ferrous wires. Developed CO2 wire drawing plant indigenously for the first time in India. He also has the credit of carrying developmental work in the machinery building for drawing PC Wires, CO2 Wire, Resistance Wire, Stainless Wire, High Carbon Wire and other categories of non-ferrous wire with very fine gauge.