MIG Welding Wire Plant
ASSOMAC offers a high-speed integrated copper coating line for high-speed continuous drawing and Nine copper coating of solid welding wires.
ASSOMAC is entrusted by its honoured customers with the responsibility of providing a modern high-speed, simple-to-operate, low cost and low-downtime machine. We had to go to the drawing board and come up with several offerings to suit customer needs. This line consists of a Pay Off with entanglement sensing arrangement, Pre-Dry Wire Drawing Block, 9 or 11 Dies, 3 or S Spindle, Wet Drawing Machine, FRP / PP Copper Coating Tank with rotating skin pass finishing die, Triple Deck BB Block with killing arrangement and Spooler for Plastic Spools or Bulk Spool. Additionally, Pointing-:um-Threading Machine, Butt Welding Machine, Control Panel and Control Desk are also a part of the complete plant.
Plant Features and options :
- Wet Wire Drawing concept.
- High-Speed, high-efficiency belt drive for sound-less and maintenance-free transmission of power in Wet Drawing Machine.
- Solid Tungsten Carbide drawing cones for high service life and best quality wire finish.
- Copper Coating Tank made out of fibre-reinforced plastic and poly-propylene material with six or seven chambers and material with heating arrangements.
- Cast nylon engineered plastic pulleys for corrosion resistance in the coppering tank.
- Adjustable killing rollers 11 or 13 each in vertical and horizontal planes for proper cast and helix both at BB Block and Spooler.
- Wire accumulation at BB Block for continued working when Spooler stops.
- Pneumatic clamping of spools for faster working at the Spooler.
- Traverse with variable pitch adjustment using A.0 variable drive or variable U hinge traverse.
- The complete plant is controlled by one man using the centralized control station.
- A coating tank with ceramic pulleys and fume enclosing top cover is available optionally.
- Optional high-speed tandem type machine model available specially form 1.00 mm and 1.20 mm wires with all Rotating Dies.
Technical Data :
|Intel Wire Dia||2.4 - 2.0 mm|
|Finish Wire Dia||1.6 / 1.2 / 0.8 / 0.6 mm|
|No. of Dies||1 Dry + 11 Wet + 1 Skin Pass Rotating Die|
|Line Speed*||8 - 15 mtrs./sec.(Model Dependent)|
|Power Requirement||10 HP at Pre Drawing Block
60 HP at Wet Drawing
15 HP at BB Block
5 HP at Spooler
(Different Spool Diameter Options)
|Brakes||Pneumatic Disk Brakes on BB Block|
|Drive||Imported Timer Belts & Pulleys, Plain and V-Belts|
|Controls||PLC Controlled or Synchronized A.C. Variable Frequency Drives Panel with Operator Console.|