MIG Welding Wire Plant
Assomac offers MIG welding wire plant - A high speed integrated Copper Coating line for high-speed continuous drawing and inline copper coating of solid welding wires.
ASSOMAC entrusted by its honoured customers with the responsibility of providing a modern high speed, simple to operate, low cost and low down time machine had to go to the drawing board and come up with several offerings to suit customer needs. The line basically consists of pay off with entanglement sensing arrangement, Pre Dry Wire Drawing Block, 11 Die five spindle Wet Drawing Machine, Stainless Steel or FRP / PP Copper coating tank with rotating skin pass finishing die, triple deck BB-Block with killing arrangement and Spooler for plastic spools or bulk spool. Also pointing-cum-threading machine, butt-welding machine, control panel and control desk are part of the complete plant
Plant Features and options :
- Wet Wire Drawing Concept
- High Speed, high efficiency Belt Drive for sound less and maintenance free Transmission of power in Wet Drawing Machine.
- Solid Tungsten Carbide Drawing Cones for high service life and best quality wire finish.
- Copper coating tank made out of Stainless Steel or Fiber Reinforced Plastic and Poly Propylene material with five or six chambers and required heating arrangements.
- Cast Nylon specially engineered plastic pulleys for corrosion resistance in coppering tank.
- Adjustable Killing Rollers 11 or 13 each in Vertical and Horizontal planes for proper Cast and Helix both at BB Block and Spooler.
- Wire accumulation at BB- Block for continued working when spooler stops.
- Pneumatic clamping of spools for faster working at the spooler.
- Traverse with Variable Pitch adjustment using A.C. Variable Drive or variable U-Hinge traverse.
- Complete plant controlled by one man using the centralized control station.
- Coating tank with ceramic pullies and fume enclosing top cover available optionally.
Technical Data :
|Intel Wire Dia||2.4-2.0 mm|
|Finish Wire Dia||1.6/1.2/0.8/0.6 mm|
|No. of Dies||1Dry+11Wet+1Skin Pass Rotating Die|
|Line Speed||8-14 Mts./Sec|
|Power Requirement||10 HP at Pre Drawing Block
60 HP at West Drawing
15 HP at BB Block
5 HP at Spooler
|Brakes||Pneumatic Disk or Electromagnetic Drum type|
|Drive||Imported Timer Belts & Pulleys, Plain and V-Belts.|
|Controls||PLC Controlled or Synchronized A.C. Variable Frequency Drives Panel with Operator Console.|